‘Nobody can do it for you, you have to do it yourself’. Your gym trainer or dietician might have said this quotation a thousand times, in a way to motivate you. Also, you might have given your best try to sweat at the gym by extending it to another 15 minutes. But, after completing it enthusiastically for 5-8 days, you would either give up the old ones or start to think of a new weight loss plan or a new workout. It happens with most of the individuals, as it is a human habit to allure for the new habits by keeping aside the old ones.
Enough of tips and guidelines for your weight loss plan by now. There have been many alterations of diet that you might have been taken. If these all are not working, then pause and give it a thought to make it better by giving it a complete management and planning.
All you need at this point in time is a fixation or better to say it ‘an addiction’ to stick to a single weight loss plan. And by doing this way, you will be able to achieve your major goal of weight loss. Here we will discuss the key essentials for a weight loss plan in your daily routine like your diet, and sessions of your work-outs including minutes of exercise to be taken by preparing a time-sheet. And here we will decide for a deadline 25 days. Surely, thereafter you will be able to narrate your success story to others by bringing a change in your routines.
This fun, 25-day weight loss plan is designed to create a healthier ‘you’. It will be a great start to living a healthier way of life.
Your 25 days weight loss plan-sheet says:
In these 25 days, you have 3 weeks in total and four rehearsal days. We will start this weight loss plan with these 4 rehearsal days. To the below-mentioned suggestions, you will apply honestly to these four days of your weight loss plan. Here, you will check, how your body copes and adjusts to this plan. At the end of these four days, you need to question yourself as:
- Will I be able to follow this schedule strictly for the coming three weeks?
- Will I be able to follow this diet plan, without craving for my favorite foods?
- Am I so strong that I won’t be distracted by the other eating habits?
- Will I be able to resist myself from comforts and enjoyment of my life?
- Will I be able to stop my frustration and worries on my increasing weight?
- Will I be able to think positively about my weight loss plan keeping aside the negative thoughts?
If answers to these questions are a firm ‘Yes’ from your side, then you have won half the battle here itself. All you need to do is ‘divide your weeks into seven days’. By keeping a flexibility at these suggested plans you will be able to lose a few pounds.
A great enthusiasm and assistance!
If you are getting a support from a friend, relative or a family member, you will be the luckiest person in the world to complete this 25-day weight loss challenge. He will motivate you to complete your workouts and follow a restricted diet on a regular basis. He will share your troubles and will help you out to overcome these hurdles. Everyone stumbles and you may need some assistance to keep you on track. So from this person, you will get that push to assist you on towards reaching your goals.
Let’s start your 25-day weight loss challenge.
Step 1: There is a list of food options given for each time of a day-wise meal. You can shuffle it as per your wish. But it does not contain any fast foods, caffeine based drinks or sugary foods so you also need to be away from these.
Step 2: You need to take two sessions of physical activity on a daily basis. This should be done without fail. One of these is early morning activity and the other to be taken after your breakfast by maintaining a gap.
Step 3: Take a light dinner at the end of the day and a must sleep for 7 hours thereafter.
Step 4: Follow the same one week plan for the consecutive 2 weeks and see the results.
If you’re thinking to slim down, following this meal plan of your weight loss challenge could be your secret weapon to losing weight. Shakes and frozen meals are easy, but a meal plan of delicious and satisfying fresh food will help you stick to your diet in the long run.
- Start your day with jogging/jumping.
- 3/4 cup bran flakes, 1 banana, and 1 cup fat-free milk for the breakfast.
- 1 cup vegetarian vegetable soup, 1 veggie burger in a mini whole wheat pita with lettuce and salsa, 6 ounces light yogurt, and 15-20 grapes for the lunch.
- Take up an exercise of 30-45 minutes including HIIT workouts after a gap of 2.5 hours from your breakfast. In case you are working, just stair up and down your office staircase for 5 times.
- 1 roasted lean meat, 1 cup steamed broccoli, and 1 fat-free pudding cup for the dinner.
- Start your day with swimming/jogging for about 20 minutes.
- Strawberry smoothie prepared from fat-free milk. 1/2 English muffin spread with 1 teaspoon light margarine for the breakfast.
- You need to complete 10 sets of push-ups and 10 sets of pull-ups for this day.
- Chicken salad, 1 banana and a few black grapes for the lunch.
- BBQ chicken for the dinner.
- Start your day with jogging or running for at least 20 minutes.
- Oatmeal and a banana for the breakfast.
- Take up 30 minutes of aerobics for this day. You can get a DVD or CD of aerobics if interested to complete at home only.
- 1 large lettuce leaf with 1 stick part-skim mozzarella string cheese Sandwich, kiwifruits as your lunch.
- 4 ounces steamed shrimp, 1 baked potato topped with 3 tablespoons salsa and 1 tablespoon fat-free sour cream, 3 cups spinach, steamed, 1 low-fat frozen fudge bar for the dinner for this day.
- Start your day with skating/running, if possible, run at the uphill for 15 minutes and then downhill for the next 10 minutes.
- 1/2 toasted English muffin topped with 1/2 small apple, 6 ounces light yogurt sprinkled with 1 tablespoon slivered almonds for the breakfast.
- Try to complete 10 sets each of squats, two-handed swings and standing shoulder press for this day.
- 1 cup tomato soup, mustard-lettuce sandwich, 1 cup raw veggies, and 1 pear for the lunch for this day.
- ½ ounces poached salmon, 3/4 cup cooked brown rice, 1/2 cup pineapple chunks in juice
- Start your day with bicycling for the 30 minutes.
- 1 cup Cheerios, 1/2 cup berries, 1 tablespoon slivered almonds, 8 ounces fat-free milk for the breakfast.
- Take up weightlifting, kick-boxing or treadmilling for at least 30 minutes for this day.
- Quesadilla, 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese topped with 1/2 cup mandarin orange sections for the lunch
- 3 ounces roasted pork tenderloin, 1/2 cup vanilla fat-free frozen yogurt topped with 1 cup berries for the dinner
- Start your day with brisk walking for 30-45 minutes.
- 1 toasted the frozen waffle, spread with 1 tablespoon peanut butter and topped with 1/2 sliced banana for the breakfast.
- Take up 10-12 sets each of pike pushups and atlas squat for this day.
- Tuna pita, mustard, and cucumber and onion slices, 10 baby carrots, 6 ounces light yogurt mixed with 1/2 banana as the lunch.
- 3/4 cup cooked brown rice; 1/2 cup corn; 2 ounces cooked turkey sausage, sliced; 1/3 cup salsa; and 1/4 cup canned kidney beans. 3 cups spinach for the dinner.
- Start your day with yoga/meditation/pranayama/jogging.
- 1/2 toasted English muffin layered with 1-ounce reduced-fat cheese, sliced; 1 tomato sliced; 1/2 cup steamed spinach, drained; and 1 poached egg and 1 grapefruit as a breakfast.
- Take up a complete session of HIIT again for this day.
- Black bean salad: Toss 1/2 cup canned black beans, 1/2 cup mandarin orange sections, and chopped red bell peppers, red onion, and scallions with 1 teaspoon vinegar. Serve over salad greens for the lunch.
- 3 ounces broiled or grilled flank steak, 1 baked sweet potato with 1 teaspoon light margarine, 1 cup steamed zucchini for the dinner for this day.
Special eating or diet tips:
- First and foremost thing is to know and understand what should be eaten and should not be and what the required quantity is? We will ease out things for you by categorizing the foods.
- Foods that we eat majorly falls into two categories: raw or cooked and plant-based or animal based. Just get rid of this notion here that all plant-based foods are beneficial to our body.
- The other category is processed or unprocessed foods. All processed foods are harmful to the body. It would be good to include refined foods also into this category of processed foods only. You need to understand those foods that are going through a second stage of processing apart from cooking will fall into processed food category. For example potato chips are firstly grated fried to be cooked and then packed is a processed food. On the other hand baked potato is only being baked at a set temperature in the oven undergoing only one stage of processing to be cooked is healthy to eat. So, in this way, you may categorize all the other foods.
- Whole grains are always beneficial when eaten in the form of raw, partially cooked or roasted. But getting the flour from such grains and then using these flours to prepare foods will make your food unhealthy. One important thing to note here is some whole grain flours like wheat is good for our health as it contains a high amount of fibers gained from the outermost part of wheat. Thus, it is highly advised not to sieve the wheat flour as sieving degrades its nutritional value.
- Avoid sugar eating either from natural sources like fruits or vegetables or artificial sugars like cubes, saccharine etc. With time, an excess of sugar gets deposited at the proteinaceous layer of the skin producing early wrinkles.
- Fill your diet with real, whole foods. You should take healthy proteins such as poultry, lean meats, eggs, beans, and tofu. Other beneficial carbohydrates include oatmeal, brown rice, and green vegetables.
- Get your healthy fats from fruits like avocados, olive oil, and nuts. You need to decrease in your salt intake too. Do not forget to take flax seeds to fulfill good cholesterol needs of your body.
- The weight loss plan also emphasizes drinking a good amount of sugar-free plain, mineral water. Suppose your weight is 77 kgs, so you are required to drink 8-9 glass of water daily.
It will be really possible that you are utmost happy by checking your weight in the weighing machine after following this 25 days weight loss plan. Although it looks as a short span of time but it appears long when you are performing the daily work-outs. Take my note here, once you have taken the above suggested plan or challenge you will find yourself at the seventh cloud of the sky. You will have a feeling of a great achievement and you will gain a great degree of confidence then.
“Stay motivated, keep your spirits high for the full 25 days and enjoy the bliss of weight loss at the end.” GOOD LUCK!