Part of your losing weight involves a simple and sensible exercise with eating plan. So, here we are giving you a week-long menu for you to Lose 20 Pounds. The next 90 days you should aim to consume 1,200 calories daily plus calorie-free beverages as desired, and take a multivitamin and a 400-milligram calcium supplement daily. You should burn 1200 Calories for better result.
1Day 1 For Burning 1200 Calories
• 3 small cup bran flakes & 1 banana, 1 cup fat-free milk.
• Sandwich: One mini wheat pita, 3 breasts of turkey, 1 roasted pepper with 1 spoon mayonnaise and mustard.
• 1 part of a stick with – skim string mozzarella cheese.
• 4 piece of kiwifruits.
• 4 flounder and sole broiled.
• 2 sliced tomatoes plum sprinkled with 2 spoons grated Parmesan cheese, broiled until just golden.
• 1 cup cooked couscous
• 1 cup steamed broccoli
• Smoothie with blended 1 cup frozen berries, 1 banana, and 8 ounces fat-free milk.
• 1 muffin with 1 teaspoon light margarine spread
• 1/5 cup Veg clear Soup
• 1 veggie burger in a wheat pita with lettuce and salsa
• 6 spoon light yogurt
• 15-25 grapefruits
• BBQ chicken: Brush 4 without bone & breast skinless with because sauce with grill.
• 2 cup veggie beans which are bagged
• 3 boiled red potatoes topped with 1 teaspoon light margarine and a pinch of dill
Oatmeal in the microwave, cook 2 cup quick-cooking oats with 3 cups fat-free milk, 1 apple chopped; 1 spoon honey with a pinch of cinnamon
The chicken salad: Toss 4 ounces skinless roast chicken breast with 100gms sliced red grapes, 1 spoon slivered almonds, 1 spoon light mayonnaise, and 1 tablespoon of fat sour cream.
• 6 piece of banana fruits
• 1/5 Glass steamed shrimp
• 2 baked potato topped with 3 spoons salsa and 1 spoon fat-free sour cream
• 3 cups steamed spinach
• 1 low-fat frozen fudge bar
•2 toasted muffin topped with 1/2 small apple and sliced with 1 fat-free cheese any type. then Microwave for at least 1 minute.
• 6 Spoon light yogurt sprinkled with 1 spoon slivered almonds
• 1 Cup Fresh Tomato Soup
• Sandwich: 1 mini wheat pita, 3 thinly sliced roast beef, 1 spoon of horseradish with mustard and tomato slices or lettuce
• 1 small Bowl of raw vegetables
• 1 pear
• 3 poached salmon
• Slaw: Toss 1 cups coleslaw mix and 2 sliced green onions with 2 spoons fat-free dressing.
• 3 cup cooked brown rice
• 1 cup pineapple chunks in juice
4 tablespoon Cheerios & 1/2 cup berries, 1 tablespoon almonds, 1 Glass Without fat Milk
During Your Lunchtime
Quesadilla: Spread 1/4 cup without fat fried beans over a small bowl wheat tortilla. Sprinkle on 1 shredded fat-free cheese, and top with salsa and another tortilla; microwave 45 seconds on High.
1 cup of low-fat cottage cheese topped with 1 Bowl orange sections with Cucumber spears
• 3 roasted pork tenderloin
• 1 small bowl acorn squash baked with mashed and a pinch of cinnamon mix it well before taking as a dinner meal
• 2 Bowl of salad with greens and add 2 spoons fat-free dressing
• 1/2 cup vanilla fat-free frozen yogurt topped with 1 cup berries
• 1 frozen waffle toasted and spread with 1 spoon of peanut butter and topped with 2 pieces of banana
• 1 small glass of reduced-fat milk
• Tuna pita: 1 mini wheat pita, 2 small glass water-packed light tuna, 1 spoon of light mayonnaise with mustard, and cucumber with 2-3 onion slices
• 7 baby carrots
• 6 spoon light yogurt mixed with 1 banana
• Jambalaya: Combine 3 cup cooked brown rice, 1 cup corn, 2 small bowl cooked turkey sausages and sliced than 1 cup of salsa and 1 cup canned kidney beans. Heat through.
• 2 cups steamed spinach
• 1/5 medium apple
1/2 toasted English muffin layered with 1-ounce reduced-fat cheese, sliced; 1 tomato sliced; 1/2 cup cooked spinach and 1 egg
15 pieces of grapefruit
• Start your meal with the Black Bean Salad: 1/2 cup canned black beans tossed, 1 cup mandarin orange sections with chopped red bell peppers and red onion with scallions with 1 spoon vinegar. Serve with green salad.
• 1 wheat pita
• 1-2 pear
• 3 ounces broiled or grilled flank steak
• 1 baked potato with 1 teaspoon light margarine
• 2 cup steamed zucchini
• 1/2 cup pineapple chunks in juice
Losing your weight doesn’t require an expensive gym membership. Wilting away the pounds with an at-home workout is not only convenient, but it’s also effective. Whether you have your home gym or no equipment, or else you will losing your weight & You will get your heart rate soaring every day. Keeping it simple and consistent can be the difference between a successful weight loss journey and a doomed one.
Workout at home will help you for losing weight and the health benefit will be significant. Whereas any body movement that increases your blood flow throughout the body and revs up your heartbeat is considered your cardio scenario. The benefits will include weight loss and increased metabolism, healthier heart and an increase in those feel-good hormones. According to the dietician, Walking or running and cycling is also one of the good exercises for getting your heart pumping. If the weather is bad or you just feel like staying indoors, then do a cardio by performing activities such as jumping rope and doing burpees (squat thrusts) and jumping jacks.
For a Side lunge you should stand and hold 5-8 pound dumbbells after that just step right leg out to a side and bend a knee to 90 degrees & put your hands down on the other side of your right side foot then push yourself to right foot and return to standing with right foot directly in front of left foot, arms sweeping up with palms facing in. Do this repeatedly with the left side and left foot stepping behind right as you return to the center that’s done now 1 rep. However do 24 reps, then switch lead legs and repeat.
Strength training is useful when it comes to Losing weight. First, you have to build your muscle. This will help to burn extra fat. More the muscle you have, the more calories, you burn at rest. Body weight exercises such as pull-ups, crunches, squats, lunges, and push-ups then you don’t require any equipment. Weight is very easy to store and can offer you, even more, variety in strength training. It includes free-weight exercises such as biceps curls, dumbbell step-ups and-and dumbbell presses.
11Tipsy Bridge And Lift
First Of all, you have to lie on your back, feet hip-width apart, right foot on the floor, keeping your shoulders & your head neutral. Put your abs tight and slowly lift your hips, so your body become a straight line from shoulders to the knees. Lower down, then lift right foot, bringing knee in toward chest. Return foot to the floor; that’s one rep. Do 24 reps, then switch the sides and repeat.
12Triceps With A Twist
Lie on back with knees bent in an exercise mat a 5-8 pound dumbbell in right hand lifted so that weight is over the shoulder. Let knees fall left while bending right elbow, until an end of weight touches floor near the ears and straighten right arm while lifting hips, legs, head, and shoulders. Lower gently down. Do these regularly 15 reps, then switch sides and repeat.
13Roll Over And Sit Up
Start lying on stomach, chest lifted, arms stretched overhead, legs straight. Roll to the right side on your back & bending knees slightly and bringing your arms down; curl your body like a sitting position as arms move back overhead and, Curl back down then roll back over onto stomach. Do 15 reps, then switch directions and repeat.
Raise your arms in an upper motion view, then lift your left knee & bring right elbow down to meet it. Repeat these on an opposite side; alternate for 2 minutes, moving as quickly as possible.
As a rule of thumb says that you should complete at least 30 minutes of physical activity every day, With cardio exercise, you have to complete almost 150 minutes per week of moderate intensity or else you have to complete 75 minutes per week of vigorous workout will also suffice. And include at least two days per week of strength training exercises. You can break up your workouts throughout the day and still lose weight; just make sure the mini-sessions are at least 10-10 minutes each.
16Upper Body: Pike Walk/Pushup’s Combo
Pike Walk/Pushup Combo is useful to how to lose your arms fat. The push-up variation is a great cardio move that works your chest, shoulders, and back. You have to Do this exercise with the following instructions regularly for burn 1200 calories.
At first, stand with your feet with arms at your side. Do bend over the place with your hands on your flat floor side by you, Then stead like walking style the hands forward into plank position than do a careful pushup, And Keeping the hands in place, walk your feet up until they are as close to your hands. That’s 1 rep.
A lot of us don’t get the day-to-day physical activity we need, and so we are physically “unfit.” “Physical activity” is described as any movement of the body that is mainly made by skeletal muscles and requires sufficient energy to accomplish. “Physical fitness” refers to the ability of a person to do physical activities. Physical fitness can be measured by determining the power, endurance, and flexibility. Body fitness exercises at home help increase the physical ability of a person. A balanced diet also plays a significant role in weight loss. There are several diet plans to lose weight and stay fit, and amongst them, 7-day diet plan is one of the most famous ones.